The Stevens Center is searching for dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker.
The Support Worker will maintain a therapeutic relationship while providing one-on-one support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Responsibilities vary, but can include:
- Assisting individuals in completing personalized goals that are designed to promote independence in home and/or in the community.
- Providing guidance to individuals when making independent choices at home and/or in the community.
- Assisting individuals with personal care, such as toileting, bathing, and hygiene.
- Maintaining timely and accurate documentation.
- Attending yearly, paid training, provided by the Stevens Center.
The Support Worker reports to the QP (Qualified Professional) Supervisor.
- NCI Certification
- First Aid/CPR
- Bloodeborne Pathogens
The Stevens Center will provide the necessary certifications training to the right applicant.
If you are interested in applying to work at the Stevens Center, please click the link below to download the application. Once the application has been completed, you may attach it in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Support Worker Application” in the subject line of the email.