IMMEDIATE OPENING – FULL-TIME QDDP Case Manager
The Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP) Case Manager is a salaried full-time position that oversees NC Innovations services to individuals who have a developmental disability and live in Sanford/Lee County, and Lillington/Dunn/Harnett County.
The Qualified Developmental Disabilities Professional (QDDP) Case Manager writes plans and monitors progress, and recruits, hires and supervises staff that provide direct support to these individuals.
To review Job Description, Qualifications, Skills and Benefits click QDDP job opening here.
The Stevens Center is searching for dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker.
Current Support Worker Openings- Part-time and Full-time Openings Apply Below
- Spring Lake Area – 29 hours part-time
- Cameron Area – 5 to 20 hours part-time
- Sanford Area – part-time and full-time
The Support Worker will maintain a therapeutic relationship while providing one-on-one support to individuals who have a developmental disability.
Responsibilities vary, but can include:
- Assisting individuals in completing personalized goals that are designed to promote independence in home and/or in the community.
- Providing guidance to individuals when making independent choices at home and/or in the community.
- Assisting individuals with personal care, such as toileting, bathing, and hygiene.
- Maintaining timely and accurate documentation.
- Attending yearly, paid training, provided by the Stevens Center.
The Support Worker reports to the QP (Qualified Professional) Supervisor.
- MindSet Certification
- First Aid/CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens
The Stevens Center will provide the necessary certifications training to the right applicant.
Stepping Stones Children’s Center Openings:
Current openings are for a Lead Teacher and Teacher’s Assistant and a Floater.
Stepping Stones Children’s Center, a for star inclusive child care center caring for children from six weeks to five years, is currently seeking a Lead Preschool Teacher for the Twos/Threes Room. We seek highly-motivated career-oriented individuals with a passion for children. Experience with special needs children is a plus.
Lead Teacher Requirements:
- Associates or BA in Early Education or related field.
- 2 years of prior classroom experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Strong written and communication skills.
Click on Stevens Center Employment Application to apply!
30 hours per week part time – Health insurance, vision, dental, life, long-term disability.
40 hours per week full time – Health insurance, vision, dental, life, long term disability, vacation, and sick pay.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in applying to work at the Stevens Center, please click the link below to download the application. Once the application has been completed, you may attach it in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Support Worker Application” in the subject line of the email.