Current Job Openings
Stepping Stones Children’s Center – Child Care Director – Immediate Opening
The Child Care Director is responsible for the programmatic aspects of provision of inclusive childcare to children with and without disabilities, including hiring, scheduling and supervising childcare staff.
Experience: Minimum two years of experience with preschool children, preferably including children with developmental disabilities and at least one year of supervisory/coordination experience in a childcare setting.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education with B-K certification preferred, Child Development or in special or elementary education.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Administrative I, II and III or pursue the acquisition at first offering of each consecutive course
- Valid North Carolina Driver’s License
- CPR and first aid certification
- Medication administration (if medication will be administered to any child)
Print application below and submit to email@example.com or apply at Stevens Center, 1576 Kelly Drive, Sanford, NC.
Support Worker “immediate openings”!
The Stevens Center is searching for dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker.
- Part-time Fill-in Support Worker needed for a young school-aged male in the Angier area starting in November. Monday through Friday for 25 hours per week.
- Support Worker needed for an adult male in the Lillington area on Fridays from 8 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Support Worker needed for an adult male in the Lillington area for 18 hours per week. Schedule is flexible based on the individual’s needs.
The Support Worker will maintain a therapeutic relationship while providing one-on-one support to individuals who have a developmental disability.
Responsibilities vary, but can include:
- Assisting individuals in completing personalized goals that are designed to promote independence in home and/or in the community.
- Providing guidance to individuals when making independent choices at home and/or in the community.
- Assisting individuals with personal care, such as toileting, bathing, and hygiene.
- Maintaining timely and accurate documentation.
- Attending yearly, paid training, provided by the Stevens Center.
The Support Worker reports to the QP (Qualified Professional) Supervisor.
- MindSet Certification
- First Aid/CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens
The Stevens Center will provide the necessary certifications training to the right applicant.