Current Openings Apply Today
Support Worker “immediate openings”!
The Stevens Center is searching for dedicated individuals to join our team as a Support Worker.
Current Support Worker Openings- Part-time and Full-time Openings Apply Below
- Lillington/Mamers Area – 18 hours part-time Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Angier Area – Full time Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Support Worker will maintain a therapeutic relationship while providing one-on-one support to individuals who have a developmental disability.
Responsibilities vary, but can include:
- Assisting individuals in completing personalized goals that are designed to promote independence in home and/or in the community.
- Providing guidance to individuals when making independent choices at home and/or in the community.
- Assisting individuals with personal care, such as toileting, bathing, and hygiene.
- Maintaining timely and accurate documentation.
- Attending yearly, paid training, provided by the Stevens Center.
The Support Worker reports to the QP (Qualified Professional) Supervisor.
- MindSet Certification
- First Aid/CPR
- Bloodborne Pathogens
The Stevens Center will provide the necessary certifications training to the right applicant.